Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry

i want to say sorry to steve (f170ggt)i thought it was a laugh to mikky take girls aloud ,steve did not think that this was funny,so steve i am sorry no offence intended
    Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

• isn't cheryl tweedy the one who was up in court over allegations that she battered an attendant in a night club?

Comment

• I was about to thank Tony for his apology, but I'm not in the mood now. This is a warning.
        Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
        VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
        J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

• Originally posted by malcsmaesty
          isn't cheryl tweedy the one who was up in court over allegations that she battered an attendant in a night club?

Steve Worsley

Comment

• i was only asking a civil question,steve

Comment

• Guys, if you can't keep a conversation going without winding each other up, then I'll close the thread.

Also, just a few tips on forum etiquette:
              1) If you're having a conversation between 2 or 3 people, why not take it to MSN? Otherwise it gets a bit much for people not involved to wade through, and can make newcomers to the forum feel excluded.
              2) Pls don't talk txt msg spk - we do have non-English speakers who use the forum who may not be able to decipher it, and quite frankly I don't like to have to spend hours bending my brain to work it out either.

Carry on
              A closed mouth gathers no foot

Maestro Vanden Plas
              Maestro Camper Van
              Maestro 1.3L
              Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

• As I was about to say (erm, type) do I have to change my signature to a warning about calling Girls Aloud???
                Steve Worsley

Comment

• Stephen,

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. If you can't discuss your differing music tastes without getting upset and angry and shouting at each other, then perhaps this forum is not the place for this thread.
                  A closed mouth gathers no foot

Maestro Vanden Plas
                  Maestro Camper Van
                  Maestro 1.3L
                  Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

• Ok. Let's just get the final word in. Well, piccy anyway.
                    Attached Files
                    Steve Worsley

Comment

• Originally posted by Maria
                      Guys, if you can't keep a conversation going without winding each other up, then I'll close the thread.

Also, just a few tips on forum etiquette:
                      1) If you're having a conversation between 2 or 3 people, why not take it to MSN? Otherwise it gets a bit much for people not involved to wade through, and can make newcomers to the forum feel excluded.
                      2) Pls don't talk txt msg spk - we do have non-English speakers who use the forum who may not be able to decipher it, and quite frankly I don't like to have to spend hours bending my brain to work it out either.

Carry on
                      I'm with Maria on this one - I waste enough company time reading this forum and don't want to have to wade through pages of slanging matches and chat. I think it is possible to go too far off topic.

Don't get me started on text message speak. Few things in life bug me more!
                      Last edited by MaestroMatt; 30th July 2003, 09:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaestroMatt
                        Don't get me started on text message speak. Few thing in life bug me more!
                        I don't like bad English either.
                        Steve Worsley

Comment

• Ooh, ooh, I know! Who remembers the Stereo MC's? They released an album called "Connected" just before mobile 'phones and the Internet became widespread. How's that for prophecy?

Comment

• I don't know how, but I have alreay been recognised for having an Austin Maestro on the Girls Aloud Forums!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
                            By someone in Leigh, which isn't far from where I live!!!
                            I've only been registered on there since 11pm last night, and, well, I just dont know how they know!
                            Steve Worsley

Comment

• have u been posting pics of ggt on there as well??
                              maybe the person who recognised u has been on here and put 2 and 2 together?:laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefly
                                have u been posting pics of ggt on there as well??
                                maybe the person who recognised u has been on here and put 2 and 2 together?:laugh:
                                My username is F170 GGT, but I have not been posting pics on those Forums. I don't even know how to!
                                Steve Worsley

Comment

Working...
                                X