Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birthday page

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by G51 NAV
    Ah John, the classic "lights on in the garage" shot: Steve Worsely will be proud. I think he owns copyright of that style of image
    :laugh:

    Originally posted by M170 RFA
    Ah yes red Maestros carry it off well, except with this one it's with a hint of "what the **** are you looking at"!
    :laugh: Mine looks bored of being in the garage.
    Steve Worsley

    R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
    VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
    J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M170 RFA
      Ah yes red Maestros carry it off well, except with this one it's with a hint of "what the **** are you looking at"! I'm growing to like the 2" lowered suspension, it adds a menacing yet subtle sporting personality.

      John
      Watch out for that sump....

      Comment


      • Well I'm not sure if it really belongs here but I'm going to wish "Jane" my campervan a happy 200,000 mile birthday.

        Lets hope she makes 300k
        www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
        www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
        www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

        Comment


        • Then again we could say Happy Birthday to Maestro Turbo 76.
          Steve Worsley

          R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
          VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
          J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

          Comment


          • Originally posted by E_T_V
            Well I'm not sure if it really belongs here but I'm going to wish "Jane" my campervan a happy 200,000 mile birthday.

            Lets hope she makes 300k
            Happy Birthday Jane.

            She should be fine for a long time yet considering her recent heart transplant and cosmetic surgey. :laugh:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by E_T_V
              Well I'm not sure if it really belongs here but I'm going to wish "Jane" my campervan a happy 200,000 mile birthday.

              Lets hope she makes 300k
              200,000 miles sure is a lot of camping :laugh:

              1989 MG Maestro Turbo no.399


              1994 Maestro Clubman Turbo Diesel

              Comment


              • Happy Birthday D813YBB,
                Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

                Comment


                • Thanks Skatiechik.

                  I may not post on the boards much, but I always come back to check on a regular basis to see whats going on. Its become a weekly habit.

                  Martin
                  Last edited by D813YBB; 25th August 2004, 14:26. Reason: spelling mistake
                  Burgundy 1987 Maestro 1.6L
                  173,000 miles.

                  Comment


                  • Happy birthday F915!!!! :toothy: (maybe i should have left the beer one out,don't want to encourage you to drink!,well not too much anyway.....)

                    Comment


                    • Thanks Mate .... How did you know ?

                      Comment


                      • Birthdays Feature

                        Originally posted by F915-NWC
                        Thanks Mate .... How did you know ?
                        The Birthdays Feature which displays a users birthday at the bottom of the Forum Index page helps.

                        Oh and you managed that post without text language... Older and wiser now are we?
                        Steve Worsley

                        R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                        VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                        J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

                        Comment


                        • My Birthday tomorow

                          23/09 sees me turning 18. If you're ever in Milton Keynes and you see a Red Maestro (G163 XGS) give me a beep.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Reginald Hook
                            23/09 sees me turning 18. If you're ever in Milton Keynes and you see a Red Maestro (G163 XGS) give me a beep.
                            Maybe I'll see you when I go to Luton this weekend. I'll be on the M25(N) and the M1 a fair bit. Be in one of my MGs.

                            PS Happy Birthday, Reginald Hook!
                            Last edited by matthewsemple; 24th September 2004, 21:14. Reason: Forgot to say Happy Birthday

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by F170 GGT
                              The Birthdays Feature which displays a users birthday at the bottom of the Forum Index page helps.

                              Oh and you managed that post without text language... Older and wiser now are we?

                              Must be... Youth of to day

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by F915-NWC
                                Must be... Youth of to day

                                Yeah. f...ing stupid. Glad I aint young anymore.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X