If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to the Maestro and Montego Owners Club. Why not post in the Welcome & Feedback forum and introduce yourself?
How bizarre. It appears when I preview my reply, but then doesn't show up in the 'real thing', as it were.
One other thing, which should probably be put in the Announcements & Feedback section: Am I right in saying that the only 'ordinary' reply button (i.e., not reply with quote) is at the top of the forum? I find this infuriating because, having read that to which I wish to reply at the bottom, I have to scroll back to the top to reply! Am I missing something obvious? Or is the 'Reply with quote' button not what I think it is?
Signatures are now enabled, however you won't be able to include an image in your signature. I'm not being a killjoy, it's just that threads on forums where a lot of contributors use signatures incorporating big images take an age to download especially for users with a slow connection. Also note that I'll just delete any sigs that advertise anything!
Good to see some avatars in use, it's helpful to have a clear visual picture of the car we're talking about and you'll be spotted quicker at the shows too.
Jonathan Sellars 1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi 2011 Jaguar XJ
Signatures are now enabled, however you won't be able to include an image in your signature. I'm not being a killjoy, it's just that threads on forums where a lot of contributors use signatures incorporating big images take an age to download especially for users with a slow connection
Thats fair enough, but surely you could put a file size limit/pixel size limit into the parameters so that people with decent signatures like mine can still be displayed without slowing down peoples connections? Mines only 450x150, not exactly huge.
Comment