This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT Van Sale Update

Could any members who have either already shown an interest in buying the vans or may wish to please reply back to this message.

I have verbally sold the BT van and as yet need to complete the sale. The member is not replying to my phone calls, messages and texts so I am a bit concerned he may no longer wish to buy. In fairness to him he has had work commitments and the weather has been against travelling and collection.

This message is as much an attempt to get him to contact me as it is to retrieve the original details of members who wished to buy. I took the members word on his wish to buy and deleted all other interested members emails.

I feel it is only fair to make one clear attempt to contact the member concerned and if no reply is made the vans will be offered for sale again. In fairness to the other members who showed an interest in the vans I will do my best to ensure the next member of the original list will be contacted first but I cannot promise this will be possible. Please try to include any previous emails or messages you may have retained so I can try to recall next member.

The sale will be cash on collection as this is a very genuine private sale and wish to pass on the vans to members. I am not trying to get more money for the vans by stirring up interest. I will require all the details for completion of the V5C form so this will include signatures by the buyer.

BT VAN SOLD

Dear Members

Just to let you know the BT Van and the other for spares have been sold today and at least the BT van will soon be back on the road.

Would like to say a big thanks for all the support given from members who have advised on the sale.

Have enjoyed being part of a great group all be it in a very small way.

If I can work out how to do it I shall be leaving the group and want to wish everyone the best for the future.

Regards

David (Vanman)

Comment

Working...
    X