X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Counts.

I reached 1000 Posts last night & have just made 2 posts but it says 1001

1000 posts

well get off and let some else have a go lol great posts keep up the good work.

Comment

Posts in Cars & Parts for sale/wanted do not count towards your total.

I think this is the case as that sub-forum was only meant to be a temporary addition when the main classified section of the website was unavailable. As you can see, it's still there but the original idea that posts don't count towards your total remains.

Comment

Maybe that's where the extra posts that some of these people have come from, then?

http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/mem...rt=posts&pp=30

Comment

Originally posted by Austin-Rover View Post
          Posts in Cars & Parts for sale/wanted do not count towards your total.

I think this is the case as that sub-forum was only meant to be a temporary addition when the main classified section of the website was unavailable. As you can see, it's still there but the original idea that posts don't count towards your total remains.
          Seems a strange idea Surely a post is a post? That like looking at a lamp post and if it is not lit calling it a telegraph pole!

Comment

Lol! I had noticed this also! Although I am a newbie here I know I've posted more than 8 times but now I know why!

Comment

To be honest I think the For Sale/Wanted forum is now established enough as a regular subforum that maybe the policy ought to now be changed.

Comment

I've now amended that policy, so that posts in all forums count.

I've also re-calculated post counts, so many members have more now. It's also eliminated some of the ridiculously large post counts that were obviously errors. Currently our member with the highest post count has 6,618 posts.

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised at who it is

Comment

Cor, mine's gone up 350 lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X