Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monstro archive CD's

MONSTRO

The club magazine monstro archive CD's are now available. They contain all the issues we have electronically from autumn 99 to autumn 2002, (9 issues in total - we don't have electronic copies of everything unfortunatly). The files are in PDF format and adobe reader is also on the CD should it need to be installed. There is a web interface to get to all of the issues or you can just browse the CD. The price is £8 including postage and packaging. If you are interested in getting one please let the regalia secretary know.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by E_T_V; 14th March 2005, 21:43.
    www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
    www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
    www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

2002-2004 Monstro Archive CD's are now also avaliable to purchase (8 issues)

Again if anyone would like either of the archive CD's avaliable to them at shows this summer please let either myself or Tony know.
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Maybe suitable for a christmas present for someone?
      Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

This is a very old thread isn't it?

I was just wondering if these discs are still available, along with more recent editions.

If so, how do I purchase them, and how much?

Comment

Hi,

Yes still got some. Not had anymore recent editions from Simon yet.

I am not on the committee anymore. You can either pay me direct and I will pass it on to someone from the committee. Or pay Rich Gelder (regalia) and we can sort out the postage costs between us.

Or if you are coming to BL day I can bring some along.

Comment

I'm interested in buying one too.
            Are they still the same price linds?

Comment

Yes still the same price.

Comment

Working...
              X