Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M&MOC's AGM on Sunday 10th January at Cowley

Happy New Year!

This Sunday, 10th January is the Maestro & Montego Owners Club AGM which is being held at Cowley where both Maestro and Montego were built. The meeting is at 10.30am, with a 11.00am start. Along with the AGM, there will be a chance for members to ask questions and committee members to ask the views of members about certain aspects of the club and how the club is run.

If you are not a member and would like to join, you are welcome to do so on the day prior to the the AGM. We are able to offer a discount on membership for anyone who joins on the day which is £15 for a year (usually £18) or £28 for two years (usually £32).

This is your chance for the committee to hear your views and ideas, and we want to hear them. If you are a member and can't make the meeting but would like to raise a matter, please get in touch.

Decals and calendars will be for sale on the day.

We hope to see you on Sunday, and it would be lovely if you have a Maestro or Montego which is on the road, to bring it along as we have a small run planned for after the meeting for anyone who like to join it (non Maestros & Montego are welcome to join the run). Fancy seeing where Maestros and Montegos were 'joy-ridden' in Oxford in the late '80s and early '90s?, then join us and find out! I promise that you will leave with your Maestro/Montego in tact, and with all its wheels!

Finally, teas and coffees are provided, but please bring a packed lunch.

If you have any questions, please shout.

Cheers,

Tanya
    tanyafield@supanet.com
    07929 868284

I want to attend this but simply don't think I will have time. What time does it run to?

Comment

Originally posted by The Express Valeter View Post
      I want to attend this but simply don't think I will have time. What time does it run to?
      The plan is an hour for the AGM, and hour for the general meeting afterwards which takes us up to 1.00pm. Then lunch for an hour after which there will be a short convoy in the Oxford area. People can leave at any point.

It would be lovely if you could join us for a bit of it, if you can't make it all.

Comment

Working...
      X