Our new Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new Blog

Some of you will have noticed by now that www.maestro.org.uk has finally joined the world of blogging! If you're unfamiliar with the concept, a "blog" (Web Log) is essentially a frequently updated and chronologically ordered list of short posts/articles; an informal means of sharing thoughts, ideas and reporting on things. In our case, the theme's mainly going to be the cars we all share an interest in and perhaps on a wider scale, motoring issues on the whole.

What any blog needs to make it a success is regular updates (perhaps one or two a week) and that's where you can help us. We're looking to build up a group of contributors to this and if you just feel inspired to write something on a "one off" basis, that's fine too. If you don't hold a dislike for writing and want to know a bit more please drop me a line.

The blog is now live at http://www.maestro.org.uk/blog/ and I enjoyed getting back in the Maestro so much on Sunday I thought I'd start it off...
    Jonathan Sellars

1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi
    2011 Jaguar XJ

just been reading up , it makes for a good read if you have two minutes to spare
    Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

Just to say the blog feature has had quite a few new blogs recently, so please feel free to read. What we could really do with is some more contributors, so if you like putting pen to paper please feel free to contribute. All you need to do is contact Jonathan and he will set you up an account, and then you can feel free to post whenever you want on a car related issue.
      Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Working...
      X