Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montego Anniversary CD

Now Avaliable to Purchase

Thankyou to all those who have contributed with articles for the 'Coming of Age CD'

I have just this minute finished scanning, and I can tell you it has been constant scanning for a long time. I just now need to collate everything into a easy to use format and produce the finished article.

The CD will be avaliable at this Summers shows, and I am able to take advance orders from now.This will help me know how many CD's I will need to initially make.

The CD will be £8 for Club Members.

The cd contains as a brief summary:-
    • Brochures of the Model Ranges
    • Magazine Reviews/Articles
    • Over 80 Press Photos of both Estate and Saloon
    • Cowley Montego Press Pack - Information on the manufacturing of Montegos at Cowley
    • Body Kit Styling
    • MG Montego Estate
    • Slideshow of press photos set to music.

Along with many other things.

Please send me an email, PM or leave a message here if you would like a copy to be picked up at shows. Alternatively if you are not going to be present at a show this year you are welcome to post a cheque (payable to 'Maestro Owners Club') to myself. There will also be details in the next 'Monstro'
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

I have now completely finished this, I will put a screenshot of the finished article up tonight.
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

The amount of stuff on this CD is huge. For those with a passion for the monty it is a vital addition to your CD collection.

There are loads of press photos, lots of brochures and lots of magazine reviews too.
      Attached Files
      www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
      www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
      www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

I would like one of these CDs please. Looks great by the way! I'll be at Bromley, Austin Centenery, MGSD and BL Rally and can collect/pay at one on those. Great job!
        1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

Just a reminder that these are still avaliable, and to those of you who have bought one I hope you enjoyed.

We plan to release quite a few DVDs/CDs next year of archive material avaliable to members as and when time allows us to digitise it all.

Comment

Working...
          X