Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EX-ROVER WORKERS

Hello,

My name is Steven Allen, I am a Midlands and North West based Documentary and Industrial Photographer seeking former Rover workers who would be interested in taking part in a Documentary project.

Myself and another artist, Amy Marshall, are seeking the help of former Rover workers who have re-trained themselves for new employment, (or still un-employed) weather that be trained by themselves as self employed, or re-trained by a company.

Please email me at stevenallen_photography@yahoo.co.uk if you, or anyone you know are interested in taking part.

It would not require any travel by yourself, just your time for a chat and to see what your up to, find out some background information and current information on what your doing these days.

It would then involve taking a few photographs of yourself in your new working environment. The images are being taken with the intention of future exhibition. The images and project is taken in a positive light towards the british worker.

If you would like to see any of my photography work then please visit my website:

www.geocities.com/stevenallen_photography

Many thanks for any replies or help.

Steven Allen.
Working...
X