Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro and Montego Owners Club Calendar

Maestro and Montego Owners Club Calendar

These are now avaliable to pre-order for members.
    The cost of the calendar is £8 which includes postage
    Please make cheques payable to the "Maestro Owners Club" and post to Tony Hague (Address details will be in Monstro, or email/PM Tony to ask via the website)

I have attached the front cover for preview, (the style may change slightly as this is only a draft copy at present). I have to say it does look good this year
    Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Right the moment you have all been waiting for. The calendars have arrived, and very nice they look too, as skatiechik says above they are £8 each Inc p+p .we have only done a limited run so it strictly 1st come 1st served

The thumbnails of the calendar are shown below.

Tony Hague

A clear enthusiast - or a nutter?

Comment

I've just received my calendars, thanks Tony!

I am very impressed with it and I am chuffed that two of mine were selected for it.

I have to just say, who's is the ultra fit 2.0HL for February and why have I never seen it before??!! *Ed in major HL mode*
      Last edited by Ed; 7th December 2005, 21:16. Reason: Can't spell calendar!
      1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

Comment

February's 2.0HL belongs to David Geere from Steyning, near Brighton. He hasn't been able to travel the distance to any of the main shows so far, but also owns a very low mileage Montego 2.0LX, Maestro 1.6 Auto and a very impressive 25,000 mile Rover 820i.

http://www.maestro.org.uk/images/d608ogt/

The HL was part of a display of Austins through the Ages at a classic car show in Shoreham I visited back in the summer.
        Jonathan Sellars

1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi
        2011 Jaguar XJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan
          February's 2.0HL belongs to David Geere from Steyning, near Brighton.
          I want that car! hehe If you ever speak to him Jonathan, please let him know he has a keen buyer if he ever decides to sell.

Also an 800 fan which is good to know.

Comment

It is very nice isn't it? I want mine to look like that one day!

Silk Green too?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin-Rover
              Silk Green too?
              One of my favourite metallics from that era. So rare on a Monty these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed
                I want that car! hehe If you ever speak to him Jonathan, please let him know he has a keen buyer if he ever decides to sell.
                Actually potential loss of a storage facility next year means something might have to go, but if anything it's more likely to be the H reg LX. Having owned the HL almost from new David is understandably reluctant to part!
                Jonathan Sellars

1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi
                2011 Jaguar XJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan
                  Actually potential loss of a storage facility next year means something might have to go, but if anything it's more likely to be the H reg LX. Having owned the HL almost from new David is understandably reluctant to part!
                  I was just going to say, I really like that grey Maestro! Looks to be in great condition. *Contemplates making room at the Inn* :toothy:

The HL does look very spiffy indeed - and it's a 'GT reg too!

All credit to David - he is obviously a true enthusiast!

Are there enough copies left for me to send a cheque over?
                  Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
                  VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
                  J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Might I be so bold as to suggest that if there are any calenders spare, that one be sent "Gratis" to Mark Ridgewell at Premier Rover?.

Mark, more commonly known as "the zwarehouse" on ebay, has been instrumentle in sourcing New old stock parts for many people who are registered users and members of this forum.

His prices have always been reasonable and will do (and has done) his utmost to find the parts we need to keep our cars running.

Mark Ridgwell.
                    Premier Motor Group LTD.
                    Jutsums Lane,
                    Romford,
                    Essex.
                    RM7 0EE

Also (if not already thought of) maybe one could be sent to the boys at what was "Ledbury Parkway Services" for the same reason.

I Purchased an extra one from the club last year and gave it to Mark for this very reason, and it was well received.

There are many suppliers out there who have gone out of there way to help owners of our cars, and I realise that the Club would not be able to afford to "wright off" too many calenders, but these two suppliers have stood out, and in my "humble" opinion deserve a little recognition for there help.

Just a thought.

Mal.

Comment

Just got my calendar off Tony, and it's fab!

The selection of pictures is just as good as last year, and it adds that touch of class that any desk or workspace needs. I believe Tony is selling them at a good rate, so if you have not yet got one, I can reccomend them!

The Club will also accept PayPal as payment as well as the usual Cheque.

Comment

Thanks,Tony! Superfast delivery as well......it arrived before the ink had dried on the cheque!
                        NATIONAL Power!

Comment

calendar

Thanks tony, my calendar arrived today and i am super chuffed with it,great quality and looks just great on the desk thanks a million and here,s to looking forward to next years one cheers

Comment

Are there still any calendars left?

Comment

Hi,perhaphs you can pm Tony Hague,he was dealing with the calendars and the orders.Tony is the Club Official ,i am unsure if there are any left but i am sure Tony will be in a position to answer that but my understanding is that supplies were limited and do not want to build your hopes up,cheers maestro481

Comment

Working...
                              X