Need anything....Give me a shout!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need anything....Give me a shout!

Hi some of you will know me and others may not! (Simon my apologies for not responding to the kind offer of the 1/4 panel but I managed to aquire 2 at the same time, sorry again)

Anyway moving on Ive got about 20 maestro's at the moment and grab them where and whenever i can! Im getting my first monty this week! Which will be kept and saved (Eds D300 BRP) but out of all the cars there are several breakers

This weeks death list is a 1.3 city x (new dash) in targa red done 34k which is solid and drives great all rust free panels and shell but has damage to n/s/f grey trim in good condition on a c plate

Next is a pair of 2.0d clubmans both j reg both done 100k both good mechanically but tatty bodywork interiors good

Anyway if you need anything give me a bell as Ive got LOADS of stuff for most variants ,Body,Engines,Interior.......LOADS OF STUFF!!!!

I dont want loads for it just cover what it owes me and keep our wagons rolling

I'll certainly give you a shout if I need anything, you're only a shopping trip away from where I live!

Comment

I need a headlining, if you've got one worth having - Maestro with a sunroof spec.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by SteveC
        I need a headlining, if you've got one worth having - Maestro with a sunroof spec.

TIA
        Sorry Headlinings are the one thing Im after at the mo

Comment

Hi Are rear numberplate lights the same as the Monty? If so I need a couple

Comment

Originally posted by PUDDSTRO TURBO
            Sorry Headlinings are the one thing Im after at the mo
            Ha!

Typical...

What about... a nice pair of front headrests in light grey, as seen on Montego DLX models etc.

The TD currently has the horrid solid plastic ones.

Comment

Hello,
              Don't suppose you have the windscreen wiper column switch for an '89 MG - with the variable intermittent etc?
              Thanks, Richard

Comment

Hi,

Any chance of a passenger side mirror?

Some decided to take his anger out on mine and booted it off, shattering the casing!

The really anoying thing is that I just scrapped my wife's maestro, and left the mirrors on it!

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Give me a bell on 07834 288280 if you need stuff, ive got tonnes of gear

Comment

Working...
                  X