No announcement yet.

Chilled out forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure they have their reasons, although haven't mentioned anything to me about it. Why not send them a PM or email and ask? I miss them posting too.
    A closed mouth gathers no foot

Maestro Vanden Plas
    Maestro Camper Van
    Maestro 1.3L
    Fiat 500 Sport 1.3JTD

Comment

Originally posted by Ed
      Why do I get the impression that the answer to this question is being avoided?
      It does seem when it is mentioned you see tumble weed blowing accross the monitor in response

Comment

Originally posted by Ed
        Why do I get the impression that the answer to this question is being avoided?
        From what i heard Dan was told to leave because he was always biting at me, i guess Lindsey followed...

Comment

Problem

I miss them too, It never crossed my mind there could be a problem?

I just assumed they were busy doing other things.
          My name is Darren.
          Home of a Maestro for 30 years.
          1983(Y)Maestro 1.3 HLE (Nellie) Very poorly
          1995 Rover 214SI
          2004 MG ZS 120
          2006 LandRover 90 TD5
          2014 Volvo V40 T3 R-Design.

Comment

Originally posted by Miracle maestro
            I miss them too, It never crossed my mind there could be a problem?

I just assumed they were busy doing other things.
            Yup busy doing other things as you know with setting up the Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club forums. - www.rover200.org for anyone who may be interested. Perhaps I can persuade you to bring your 200 along to some shows this year?

As we all know there have been some issues, on which I believe Dan touched very lightly on last week.

As Gareth well knows I am not one to forgive and forget lightly. However don't worry though Gareth I don't find you very tasty some I don't plan to have a bite of you
            Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Skatiechik

As Gareth well knows I am not one to forgive and forget lightly. However don't worry though Gareth I don't find you very tasty some I don't plan to have a bite of you

That may well be the case but lifes too short, i've tried to make amends so only time will tell..

Comment

Originally posted by GarethKidman
                That may well be the case but lifes too short, i've tried to make amends so only time will tell..
                Funny how the revalations of the last couple of weeks have changed this!

Comment

Working...
                X