Garage Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Feature

Apologies if this has already been asked and explained, but have we lost the Garage feature for good? Or is this in hand? Thanks.
    1985 Austin Montego 2.0HLS x 2

MONTEGO - THE CAR THAT PUTS THE DRIVER FIRST

garage feature has gone while options are considered, apparently, its an extra cost to have the garage feature. which sounds not too great if you ask me!

Comment

I can put the garage back if enough of you want it, the only reason we haven't so far is that it's been replaced by a new version which costs (only a small sum) and is very like the gallery we've already got which I think could be used as a substitute for it.

There are quite a few costs involved in a site like this; hardly any of the software we use is free. Apart from the hosting vBulletin had to be licensed with an additional annual fee for support/upgrades, then there was the classifieds and gallery software and a developer who's working on something else for us. One more script would be a drop in the ocean.
      Jonathan Sellars

1987 MG Maestro 2.0 EFi
      2011 Jaguar XJ

Comment

I know its a bit early to be making decisions.. {7.30am}... but ..would it be an idea that everyone can view the "Garage" however , only the Club Members {the ones that play the anual fee} can post in the garage... ?

which reminds me.. must post that cheque off to you....

Comment

Originally posted by G733-KKW

I know its a bit early to be making decisions.. {7.30am}... but ..would it be an idea that everyone can view the "Garage" however , only the Club Members {the ones that play the anual fee} can post in the garage... ?

which reminds me.. must post that cheque off to you....
          I do believe that was the original method, Graham. The gallery also has (or had) different limitations for paid up Club members.
          Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
          VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
          J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Working...
          X