Hello all
I just joined the club and registered in here. Here is my new toy !
A 1994 Austin Maestro 700 Van (i thought BT but possibly ex AA?)


I am really enjoying this beast , its rough around the edges but fairly solid. could do with some de-rusting around the bodywork. other than that it needs a new lense for the drivers side, i think i need to investigate the clubs parts dept. unless someone on here has a spare?
wish list:
New paint exterior
tidy interior paint
new seats (maybe some older one colour vinyl ones i have seen?)
sort out the saggy headliner and grotty door cards
Cheers Dave
I just joined the club and registered in here. Here is my new toy !
A 1994 Austin Maestro 700 Van (i thought BT but possibly ex AA?)


I am really enjoying this beast , its rough around the edges but fairly solid. could do with some de-rusting around the bodywork. other than that it needs a new lense for the drivers side, i think i need to investigate the clubs parts dept. unless someone on here has a spare?
wish list:
New paint exterior
tidy interior paint
new seats (maybe some older one colour vinyl ones i have seen?)
sort out the saggy headliner and grotty door cards
Cheers Dave




Comment