A New Owner of a mint Rover Maestro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Owner of a mint Rover Maestro

Hello everyone, today I bought a rover maestro in mint condition 1983 with full extensive service history. Paid way too much for a 30 year old car but fell in love with it and convinced my fiance that it was the car for me!! I think she is also now convinced cheers Ronnie owner of A474KLA!!

well done i am looking forward to seeing some pics

Comment

mine too was a minter whence bought with just over 45k miles with FSH-MOT's receipts etc but thomas tucker had carefully filled in all and stuck metal over...ok some bulging around base of rear arch and door suggested foul play...slowly the metal pieces came away! lol

i paid over the odds to end it early as i needed the bulldog to do lots of miles
      iam in no rush to sell or scrap

the floor pan is excellent however a hole appeared after 2years whence the estranged ploughed thro circa 3feet of water during the great flood! lucky i took the hose off and had a viper further back or it'll have been knackered!..... i call her girty....maybe it should be moses??? the sound proofing held the water for years till i realized and ripped it out
      0-60 in 8.2 hours 1/4mile in time for breakfast but the rust wins hands down

Comment

hey

hi guys thanks for the response pictures of my car are now in my profile and it is also up for sale in the classified cheers

Comment

oppps sorry your selling your maestro so soon after buying the car.
          unless you have up graded

Comment

selling

Im only selling as i now have a company car and this lovely motor is just going to sit on my driveway whereas i think it will be better going to a new home where it can be garaged and looked after properly like it deserves

Comment

Originally posted by A474KLA View Post
              Im only selling as i now have a company car and this lovely motor is just going to sit on my driveway whereas i think it will be better going to a new home where it can be garaged and looked after properly like it deserves
              Is it a 1983 or a 1993 with a 'private' plate on it? Certainly has rover badges rather than austin from the pics. Either way looks a nice motor - good luck with sale!
              1989 Montego Mayfair EFI
              1989 BMW 316i
              2013 BMW 320d Touring
              2014 Nissan Leaf. Shhhhhh

Treasurer
              Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Apologies for the first post it is in fact a 1993 clubman.... now listed on ebay ....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=231177763114

Comment

need it sold asap

Comment

was it sold

hello the maestro had one bid on it so was the car not sold

Comment

Looks like it sold! but according to the photo's I would not call it a minter!!!

So welcome and goodbye!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X