Welcome from Down Under.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome from Down Under.

Hi, just to introduce myself, I'm a Maestro fan, whose now emmigtated to Australia. After owning probably 8 Maestros, and driving 000's of miles in both a 1.3 and also Diesel and Turbo Diesel, then I'm well versed in the models.

I"m also the previous owner for 13 years of the Pick Panther than John now rallies, so plenty of history there as well (and tears when it had to be sold).

I thought my Maestro days were over (don't think they were officially sold in Australia), but thats now changed. Please see my other post regarding my "new" Maestro. Hopefully it will be a series of posts over the next few months / years.
    Attached Files

it looks good under the dust

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Good to see an MG Maestro down under.
      Regards
      John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
      MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

maestro down under

Welcome, when do you plan to start refurb? .Have you posted some info on johns post before? re-pink panther. Have you any access to parts at all? regards nd
        Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

Thanks. There's very little rust, which is good. Paint is badly faded, I'm hoping I can cut it back to a shine.

Will need some recommissioning however, but thats 1/2 the fun.

Comment

Looks good! I was on holiday in Australia in 2001 - I saw a montego in Surfer's Paradise 😊

Comment

Working...
            X