Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi everyone, just joined the forum, don't have a montego or maestro yet but do have a 620, 218 sld, and repairing a 220 GTI 3 DR.
    I used to work for a rover dealer in Basingstoke and spent six years with them and saw and attended courses for the R8 , , montego , 600 series and the 75. I would love to have a countryman diesel 7 seater.
    We now live in Falkirk, Central Scotland, and have some other enthusiasts very close to me.

welcome

Hi and welcome ,hope you enjoy and get your montego soon.
    Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

Welcome

Comment

my latest project

Hi everyone
        Well I have not been a member for long but I have just had delivered a Montego countryman turbo diesel estate in carribean blue, K788 UBW, as advertised on this very owners club forum. Delighted is an understatement, what a history with it, every receipt, bill of sale, service history, every tax disc, evry fuel fill up logged. The first owner was a rocket scientist, very maticulous and no expense spared. Interior very clean, but bodywork rusty. Needs two n/s doors , wheels arches and sills. The sills are ok but have had previous repairs.
        Are sills available at all? The wiper spindle panel is very rusty, does anyone have one?

Its certainly well worh saving and thats exactly what I am going to do.

Comment

Some pictures??
          MG Maestro turbo 437
          367 Bhp

Comment

Hi
            My Montego is still advertised on the forum cars for sale. The reg number is K788 UBW, and the seller was martinox26. There were about three pics for the advert, but the previous owner sent me some seperate pics, I will try to upload them.
            Does anyone know where I can get sills for my countryman?

Comment

Look in the for sale section for a thread made by countrydude for sills, but be quick..

Comment

Working...
              X