Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hello,

New to the club obviously, currently not in ownership of anything Maestro wise, although I am looking for a Maestro Van.

Based in Edinburgh, so chances of finding one up here I think are pretty slim!

Look forward to chatting to folks on here, and hopefully picking up a van very shortly.

Cheers,
    Iain.

You will be pleasantly surprised how many members we have in Scotland! They even hold a monthly meet!

Welcome in.

Comment

Iain, welcome mate, i was a new member on here looking for a van and within a couple of weeks i had one, so welcome on board and all the best !!

Comment

welcome

welcome to club & happy new year as and when,if you find 2 vans let me know!
        Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

Hi all

I joined a while ago, also in Scotland (south lanarkshire) looking for a maestro car....used to own one years ago. It's amazing how hard it is to find one! Have left msgs on classified but no replies......also they are scarce in Scotland!!

Comment

Hi Iain didnt see you post untill tonight welcome aboard. A few van appearing on evil bay. Unfotunatley all way down south!. You may have to travel to get one i suspect.Anyway hope you enjoy your time in here.
            Morris Marina 1.3sdl 78
            Morris Mariana 1.3l 79
            Morris ital 1.7slx 83
            Morris Ital 1.7hls 80

Long Live Bls tin

Comment

Happy to help take one up north for the cost of fuel and breakfast!

Comment

Oli tat is a very very dangerouse thing to offer to us complusive car buyers this side of Adrains master piece! Offes like that can do much damage to bank accounts and ears when words like i got another car are mentioned. However i could blame you as you offered to help bring said vehicle north! No where is eveil bay!!!!!
                Morris Marina 1.3sdl 78
                Morris Mariana 1.3l 79
                Morris ital 1.7slx 83
                Morris Ital 1.7hls 80

Long Live Bls tin

Comment

I'm up and down to Aberdoom quite regular if ony East coasters need a'thing dropping off; I'm North Nth Yorks.

Comment

hi and welcome .i have had many rovers in my time got a 200/25 one at the moment

Comment

north of border

Just to add to OLI s post I am in Lancashire and retired[just] and if anyone wants something delivering from around this neck of the woods to Bonnie Scotland,with enough notice ,I would be glad to help out.
                      Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

Working...
                      X