If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Welcome to the Maestro and Montego Owners Club. Why not post in the Welcome & Feedback forum and introduce yourself?
Hi and welcome!. I am just down the A1 in Kippax, might see you at some local shows?
Ray
Hi, no worries. I will be taking some to Ripon this year. The Lada is off to the NEC along with the Alpine GL. Most get used over the dry days and limited mileage...
Hi and Welcome to the club. What an interesting varied collection of cars you have! You almost have as many as I do!
My first ever car was a 1982 Mk2 Cavalier 1.6 Auto Saloon in Smoke Blue, I will never forget it's registration which was TFL 333X so was one of the first cars.
What Montego have you got as part of your collection as did not read or see it here in this thread.
Comment