Return to Rover 1991 1.6 LX J65 LKK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return to Rover 1991 1.6 LX J65 LKK

Hi just a quick introduction as my much longer post got lost somewhere on the way to the forum

Just taken ownership of the 1.6 LX Maestro in Red and grey tide mark.

The car had the club sticker in the window so I was wondering what might be known of the car on here?

It's a super car and has obviously been cherished in the past, needs some attension in the sill and rear wheel arch areas now but runs well apart from an uneven idle -just too lower speed!

I'm not mechanically minded I just love 80's-90's cars.

Cheers John.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the club, nice looking maestro you have think I Seen it on eBay last week?
    MG Maestro turbo 437
    367 Bhp

Comment

Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
      Welcome to the club, nice looking maestro you have think I Seen it on eBay last week?
      Thanks, yes it was an eBay purchase, I went on the train to Kent and then drove it 240miles back home to Halifax.
      I'm using it as a daily with this mild weather we are having.

I could do to move the seat runners back for a bit more leg room (I'm over 6 foot tall) is there an easy way to do this or would it be a welding job?

Comment

re maestro

welcome to the club.it looks a nice motor.it would be interesting to know if there could be a way to extend the runners of the seats to get more leg room

Comment

Nice car

Comment

Working...
          X