Hello!........again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!........again

I'm not a new member, just someone who never updated their email address, entered their password inebriated, several times, and got locked out. Then couldn't recover the password because the link was sent to my old email address.
    I did email the club about my self inflicted predicament, but had no reply. So I've just slightly altered my username from red robbo to redrobbo (plus new email address of course), but it's still me!
    This is what happens if you mix Jim Beam Red Stag with Youngs Double Chocolate Stout......a thick head and forum lock-out!
    Good to be back.

Welcome Redrobbo. I'm pleased you persevered and can now log on. In fact I'm quite relieved, otherwise you might have resorted to industrial action. All out, brothers...

I steer clear of all things Internet when I've had a few, particularly ebay
    M&MOC Committee Member - Archivist
    Join the M&MOC | Visit the Club Shop | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
      Welcome Redrobbo. I'm pleased you persevered and can now log on. In fact I'm quite relieved, otherwise you might have resorted to industrial action. All out, brothers...

I steer clear of all things Internet when I've had a few, particularly ebay
      Cheers.
      I had considered balloting for strike action, but all came good in the end.

Comment

Working...
      X