X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with a T.E.T/PPG Maestro

Hi there!

Thought I'd do the standard first post.

Picked up a Ledbury/TET/PPG Maestro in the last month. Had been after a Red Maestro for quite some time and all of a sudden I ended up with one .

I'll hopefully joining in with some questions and might start a thread about mine.

​​​​​Had to already do quite a few jobs to it already. But it's been all easy or straight forward enough.

Welcome to the club. I had a red Ledbury maestro about 5 or 6 years ago. Have you any pictures to upload?
    MG Maestro Turbo #500
    BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
    Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
    Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

Thanks Andy.

Hopefully this works...

You had a Ledbury too? Gonna take a wild guess here. It wasn't lowered in TF rims was it!?

Comment

It certainly was. how did you know? I see yours is lowerd. Looks like a good one. could do with some TF alloys
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        BMW 335I M Sport Convertible
        Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon
        Rover 218vvc Coupe

Comment

It's the car that inspired me to get a Ledbury lol. Also saw your thread on RR a while back too.

Thought it was a tidy looking car.

Mine came lowered. Was hoping to get a standard car. But it was cheap, so I'll live with the lows for now.

I would like to fit some different wheels, but something different. Quite like the idea of some steel wheels, but a smaller size of 15 inch.

For now, I'll concentrate on fixing any small issues I find and enjoy it as is.

Comment

Working...
          X