Interior parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior parts

I am trying to track down seemingly rare beige interior parts for a 1988 Maestro - I'm pretty sure the steering cowling on the Metro and Maestro are the same and I can use a (more common) Metro one - but are the door bins and parcel shelf on this age Maestro shared with any other Austins or Rovers ?

Thanks

The metro column shroud is different to the maestro .Montego ones will fit,as for door bins think montego ones are the same but not 100% sure.
    Where are you as I know a scrapyard in Norfolk that has quite a bit of maestro stuff

Cheers

Russ

Comment

For a 1988 Maestro you'll be looking for pre-1989 Montego door bin without speaker grille attached. As above Montego steering cowling will fit.
      Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
      VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
      J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Beige interior parts

I'm in Jersey so no breakers yards here - I'm having to rely on parts suppliers who can post something to me. No luck finding beige steering cowling, drivers door pocket or parcel shelf so far.

I'd found a beige metro cowling which I was about to order as presumed with the same steering wheel, indicator stalks and hazard arrangement that the Metro one was the same..... thats annoying !

Comment

Working...
        X