Connectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connectors

Anyone know what those muliplug connectors are called that are all over our looms? Im trying to buy some tried ebay,maplin and RS but cant find any
    Is it possible to buy a male connector that fits the instrument connectors (to make addaptor loom)
    Cheers
    Russ

they are called a multi plug there is a digi dash thread with a thew links to electrical connector website's

adaptor loom sounds intersting what's ya plans

Comment

Cheers, Ive looked on there but cant find them, found simmilar but not the same

Originally posted by fatboy.01
      they are called a multi plug there is a digi dash thread with a thew links to electrical connector website's

adaptor loom sounds intersting what's ya plans
      I picked up a very cheap digi dash and trip computer so im fitting it to my efi, you dont happen to know where the fuel flow transducer goes on an efi? Ive got a brand new one with a bracket off a 1600 R series which goes on the bulkhead ,but on mine it fouls the plenum chamber.

Russ

Comment

Originally posted by Russ
        you dont happen to know where the fuel flow transducer goes on an efi? Ive got a brand new one with a bracket off a 1600 R series which goes on the bulkhead ,but on mine it fouls the plenum chamber.

Russ
        The EFI does not use an inline fuel flow transducer like the R series, It uses a computation from the fuel injection ecu to work out fuel used, Avg & Inst fuel consumption.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by G Force
          The EFI does not use an inline fuel flow transducer like the R series, It uses a computation from the fuel injection ecu to work out fuel used, Avg & Inst fuel consumption.

Gary
          DOH! ive just bought a new fuel flow transducer! Do all EFi ecus support the trip computer and does anyone know which wires?

Im sure I remember a fuel flow trans. on my mates efi but that was years ago.

Russ

Comment

Originally posted by Russ
            Im sure I remember a fuel flow trans. on my mates efi but that was years ago.

Russ
            You may be confusing the fuel flow xducer on you pals efi with the road speed xducer which is slightly similar in appearance on later cars, maybe??

Comment

Working...
            X