Checked over my brakes for this year's MOT and found I needed new rear cylinders and shoes due to the contamination aswell as wear...
Changed these and attempted to bleed them up, then promptly found the pedal going straight to the floor with only minimal efficiency - i.e. Just about slowing/holding the car when pressed right to the floor.
I've since changed the master cylinder and atempted to bleed the system with new fluid, but getting no fluid into the system. Now I actually have no braking effiiency whatsoever as it won't even hold anymore.
Could anyone think of what might cause this? It's like there is no response from.the.pedal, but there has been air pumped from the NSF wheel when attempting to bleed up...
Changed these and attempted to bleed them up, then promptly found the pedal going straight to the floor with only minimal efficiency - i.e. Just about slowing/holding the car when pressed right to the floor.
I've since changed the master cylinder and atempted to bleed the system with new fluid, but getting no fluid into the system. Now I actually have no braking effiiency whatsoever as it won't even hold anymore.
Could anyone think of what might cause this? It's like there is no response from.the.pedal, but there has been air pumped from the NSF wheel when attempting to bleed up...

Comment