Hello,
Today I changed the steering wheel of my '86 Montego. On my first ride with the new wheel I found out that the indicators have stopped switching off automatically after a corner.
I must say I have the impression that the new (also original) wheel isn't as close to the steering column housing as the old one. Could this be the cause of the indicator fault?
Would be grateful for any useful tips.
Thanks.
Guus
Today I changed the steering wheel of my '86 Montego. On my first ride with the new wheel I found out that the indicators have stopped switching off automatically after a corner.
I must say I have the impression that the new (also original) wheel isn't as close to the steering column housing as the old one. Could this be the cause of the indicator fault?
Would be grateful for any useful tips.
Thanks.
Guus

Comment