X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by secubis3 View Post
    I believe they did. I think it was either mg or triple m club for about £70 each. I have two maestro's so it is about time I started making things rather than wasting time trying to find them on line.
    They were from the MGM group

Leave a comment:

• secubis3
    replied
    I believe they did. I think it was either mg or triple m club for about £70 each. I have two maestro's so it is about time I started making things rather than wasting time trying to find them on line.

Leave a comment:

• TLC
    replied
    Didnt some one get these made afew years ago

Leave a comment:

• E_T_V
    replied
    Access is very tricky to drill out the original spot welds. Usually most people will simply cut them out and bond in a new replacement using sikaflex or similar. No issues from using fibreglass or bonding in this bit as it isn't structural at all.

Leave a comment:

• secubis3
    started a topic Petrol Filler Pocket Advice Needed.

Petrol Filler Pocket Advice Needed.

My petrol Filler Pocket has completely fallen apart and I need to make a new one. In the body repair manual it says that it is fixed with 9 resistance spot welds but how can I get at them and where the hell are they?

I want to take what's left and make a Marquette and mold a new one from fiberglass. Has anyone done this before as I will be flying blind. I need to know:
    How the part can come out.
    is it against the law to use fiberglass for this type of component?

Cheers
    S
    Last edited by secubis3; 6th July 2015, 21:45.
Working...
X