samco hoses maestro/montego turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samco hoses maestro/montego turbo

I have been waiting for quite some time for these kit numbers. I now have them and have been told to contact woodford garrage motorsport.

The kit numbers are as follows.

intercooler set TCS 72
    intercooler ~turbo 1556
    turbo~intercooler 1555

Water hoses TCS-72/C

Simon or Aaron at Woodford Garage Motorsport 01803 863958

If we had a group buy we may get some discount but the part numbers are there for anyone to order at their leisure.

Simon.

As I posted on MMM, I'd be tentatively interested in participating in a group buy to help keep costs down, but funds are tighter than a duck's arse at the moment, and that's watertight! Anyone prepared to enquire?

Additionally, this looks to be yet another thing we could do with co-ordinating between both here and the MMM-forum to present a (large-ish) united request to the suppliers instead of two smaller disparate ones: you'd get a better discount that way.
    Regards
    John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
    MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Still interested.

Are we doing a group buy, or individual?

Mal.

Comment

I would say individual will be more expensive. If i get chance i will give them a bell later and ask for prices on multiple kits. Unless anyone else wants to call them.

Simon

Comment

I am definatly still into a set of these posibly two

Comment

Here are the prices i was quoted. Thought they were in the original post.

The part number for the coolant kit is TCS-72/C with an RRP of £163.27 + Vat, I would think if you give Simon or Aaron at Woodford Garage Motorsport a call they will give you some discount. 01803 863958

£62.63 Turbo ~ Intercooler
            £55.81 Intercooler ~ Turbo

Simon

Comment

Working...
            X