220 wiring loom/diagram help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 220 wiring loom/diagram help

Working on the T16 conversion. I have a 550 ecu and loom. The version of RAVE here does not have the early 220 2 gap wiring loom diagram.

I need the pin outs of the connectors that go onto the fuse box.

TIA

nevermind tis done now

Comment

Excellent. I couldn't assist this time as I'm not where all the wiring diagrams are!
      www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
      www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
      www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Yes, Jez worked out most of it but a place in Rugby Autolec found the diagrams for us so we could be sure of everything. It was almost irratating in a way as it was the first part of the project that I really had no input as electrickery is not my thing.
        Before I left the engine had a full loom, electrics and the engine had turned over but not fired. We still need to fit: water pipes, boost, pas, and oil cooler. Then she will fly. All is looking good, on lowered springs full poly bushes etc. Haven't heard from your mate Mark BTW! Could really od with some ARB bush links. Actually I have just decieded to hold the temp sender as an innocent hostage! He will be released when I hear they are on their way to Cambridge.

Will you be speaking to him any time soon?

Comment

I'll try and get hold of him after the weekend as I need a few bits and pieces making for my van too.
          www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
          www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
          www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

I have sent him a pm on mg rover, but yes I would appreciate that dan, cheers

Comment

Working...
            X