Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brackets to hold skirts on. (NOT Turbo ones!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brackets to hold skirts on. (NOT Turbo ones!)

Hi

I have finally decided to fit my old set of MGF VVC alloys, to my BRG 2.0i Maestro. They are looking great, but the car will look even better if i can get the side skirts fitted. Problem is i don't have any of the brackets that fit directly to the sills. The skirts are not Turbo ones as the skirts have a wheel arch both ends. could someone please look at the photo and let me know if the bracket is the same as the Turbo one and if so could someone please show me a photo of what they look like. Obviously if someone has one to sell, it would help matters even more.
    Attached Files

wow the only Maestro skirts I remember with a wheel-arch at both ends were the Motobuild ones from the mid-late 90s. Didn't think there were any still knocking around. Sorry that doesn't help but it sure brings back memories if they're Motobuild skirts.
    Regards
    John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
    MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

motobuild it is

Yep I think they are the motorbuild ones. I taped them on to have a look and it really suits with the MGF alloys. Now i just need those brackets!

Comment

Look just like the turbo ones. They are simply a bent bit of metal riveted to the sills (or welded)
        www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
        www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
        www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Working...
        X