t16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t16

hi,this is my first post since finding this great website.i am after someone who can fit a t16 motor in my mg maestro efi.
    does anyone have have any contact detail for someone who will do this for me and cost.i am not in a rush.i can deliver car to them and pick up when completed.
    thanks for your help
    dave

Firstly , hello , and welcome .

im sure some one that knows what their on about will answer your post shortly

Graham

Comment

The guy doing the one that currently is in progress on this forum can do it I'm fairly sure, as I've said in my PM. The conversion is "fairly" straightforward but most people seem to make it more complicated than it needs to be.
      www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
      www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
      www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

t16 maestro

Originally posted by banhambuilt
        hi,this is my first post since finding this great website.i am after someone who can fit a t16 motor in my mg maestro efi.
        does anyone have have any contact detail for someone who will do this for me and cost.i am not in a rush.i can deliver car to them and pick up when completed.
        thanks for your help
        dave

hi
        i have fited t16 engines in both my maestro's and its very easy! i could do your for you at a reasonable price. only problem is i live in suffolk!

Comment

Hi Banham Built,

To be honest its not that difficult. Hardest bit is finding right coolant pipes and fitting them, but if you have th eancillaries from a 220 that solves most of your worries.

Comment

hi how much would it cost if i get a tomcat

Comment

I'd check the post date!

Talk about a thread from the dead!
              www.maestroturbo.org.uk - The Tickford Maestro Turbo Register
              www.rover200.org.uk - The Rover 200/400 (R8) Owners Club
              www.roverdiesel.co.uk - My Rover Diesel Site

Comment

Working...
              X