2001 TET Rover Maestro 1.3 Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroWheelsRacing View Post
    If anyone here is interested in the car (12 months MOT / not Taxed) please pm me.... if i get £350 , i'll be happy to sell to an enthusiast ..
    £350 - even with £120 for an entire year's tax, £470 is nothing for a year's motoring!
    Steve Worsley

R514 RVJ - 1998 Rover Maestro 1.3 - Restoration
    VX12 EBG - 2012 MG-6 GT 1.8T SE - Stored
    J209 PEL - 1991 Rover Maestro 1.3 Clubman - Running

Comment

Steve, tried to reply to your PM but your inbox is full.

Comment

Have just cleared some spaces, I have your PM from earlier re where the car is located etc, cheers.
        Steve Worsley

Comment

Just popped in this afternoon as I saw the car out on the forecourt. I wasn't armed with my camera so had to use my phone for these photos.

The car has been cleaned properly and it looks lovely, without all the rubbing strips on it. It only 8 years old, has covered just 12,000 miles and has a long MOT - you just could not pass this up at such a low price!
          Attached Files
          Steve Worsley

Comment

Originally posted by MaestroSpecial View Post
            Just popped in this afternoon as I saw the car out on the forecourt. I wasn't armed with my camera so had to use my phone for these photos.

The car has been cleaned properly and it looks lovely, without all the rubbing strips on it. It only 8 years old, has covered just 12,000 miles and has a long MOT - you just could not pass this up at such a low price!
            Hello

Allow myself to introduce...myself. I'm Daniel, and like you I'm very fond of these cars! Apologies for making my first posting on the F/S section. Hopefully my hello goes some way etc etc.

Anyway, is this car still available?

I've always been fascinated by the story of the last Maestro's. This one looks like it's got a story to tell, and I really want something to take to shows and meets etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone.
            Daniel

Comment

Sorry Daniel , Maestro now in the hands of proud new owners.

Comment

Indeed, the car has finally found an enthusiastic new home - so worth the wait really. Hope you got home ok Dave and that you enjoy the car.

Some photos from today (Dave, I'll send the rest on to you if you leave me your email address)...
                Attached Files
                Steve Worsley

Comment

Hope you enjoy the car Dave.
                  Please all bear me in mind if/when you come to sell a Maestro. I'd really like an Apple or Ledbury, but would consider all honest cars.
                  The cash is in the building society awaiting withdrawal!

Comment

Working...
                  X