Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: MG Maestro Turbo window decals

I made a couple of these decals for my MG Maestro Turbos last year:

They are printed on sticky vinyl and attach to the inside surface of the glass. I fitted mine to the o/s quarterlight but of course they will stick anywhere. The dimensions of the printed area are about 190mm x 40mm with a 5mm clear border all the way round. I received a few compliments at shows and while I still had the PDFs handy I thought I’d offer to make some others up for fellow MGT owners.

In keeping with the colours of the cars, I thought of offering them in bright red, dark green white and black. Here’s roughly what the green and white ones would look like:

Black one looks a bit like this but won't have the green background (I only added that so you can see the outline):

The downside is my supplier can only print them on fixed-size stock, which is big enough to fit about a dozen of these on it. It costs the same to print one sheet with only one decal on it as it does to print the same sheet with a dozen, so the more definite orders I can get, the cheaper they’ll be.

Ideally I’m looking for about 10-12 orders, which means I can churn them out at £1 each + £1 P&P (so a total of £2 for 1, £3 for 2, etc). If you want more than one, I can of course put different build numbers on each and make them different colours if they’re for different cars.

I’ll cross-post this to M&MOC Forum, Triple-M, and the MG Maestro Turbo forum so that anyone likely to be interested should see it.

Let’s say the deadline for orders is Sunday 6 March. To order, reply to this thread with the build number(s) you want, the colour and the quantity.
    Last edited by G51 NAV; 21st February 2011, 13:11. Reason: fixed links
    Regards
    John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
    MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

mg turbo decals

hi john,i wood like to purchase two of these decals in green for my mg turbo number 395/ 505. look forward to hearing from you at some point many thanks, douglas (dougmill)

Comment

Thanks Douglas, I'll contact you when I'm ready to order.
      Nice to see MGT#395 is still going strong.
      Need to get it and my MGT#396 together again sometime for the first time in over 20 years
      Regards
      John Orrell

MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Hi John
        Nice idea - I'd buy a couple in red for no 96 - would look good next to the black paintwork!
        Phil

Comment

Name added...thanks Phil
          Regards
          John Orrell

MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

I do like those, I will go for 4 in red please build # 365.

Thanks

Simon.

Comment

Thanks Simon. Name added. If they continue to be this popular I will be ordering two batches at once (not that I'm complaining! ).
              Regards
              John Orrell

MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Originally posted by G51 NAV View Post
                Thanks Simon. Name added. If they continue to be this popular I will be ordering two batches at once (not that I'm complaining! ).
                Thanks John let me know before you order them I think i will up my order to a round tenner.

Simon

Comment

A tenner would buy you nine!
                  (or do you not mean it that way)
                  Regards
                  John Orrell

MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

Make it 10 plus the postage, I dont like odd numbers

Can i paypal the money? I will pay the extra for the charges.

Simon.

Comment

You can, and actually that would be my preferred method of payment. I'll let everybody know how to pay when I do the order.
                      I've got to ask though, what do you do with ten identical window stickers that are car-specific!
                      Regards
                      John Orrell

MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

John - do you want the 'potentially' removing from the thread title now you have enough orders?

Comment

yeah if you like Chris.
                          Thanks
                          Regards
                          John Orrell

MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

They look really good John. Like them
                            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                            2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                            2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by G51 NAV View Post
                              You can, and actually that would be my preferred method of payment. I'll let everybody know how to pay when I do the order.
                              I've got to ask though, what do you do with ten identical window stickers that are car-specific!
                              Nice to have a few spare and i could cock them up, you never know,

Simon

Comment

Working...
                              X