• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] MG MONTEGO EFI/TURBO 6J CROSS SPOKE ALLOYS

mg montego efi/turbo cross spoke alloys with centre caps
    set of 5
    come's with wheel nut so ready to fit on your maestro or montego
    near new tyres goodyear eagle 195/50/15
    as you see from pic's of 4 but there a spare aswell but tyre naff will sort out a pic later

make your offer befor they go on ebay
    Attached Files
    Last edited by maestego; 1st March 2012, 17:21.

To think how many sets of these,I've thrown out....

Now I actually fancy a set for the mont, I fear that you may want a good price for these!!! (and why not!!lol)

Still best to put them on eBay for 50 quid start ,and I'll chuck a bid on them!!!! . Can you post???

Comment

How much you after?

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
        How much you after?
        well much more than vickygriff is offering

i may even take the tyre's off and keep them for myself if no good offer comes along

Comment

Well let me know a ball park figure, i might be interested.

Comment

What you've got to remember Oli is that the price Andy would personally be prepared to buy something for, and the price that he expects to sell the same thing for, are often 'a bit different' . Though fundamentally his heart's in the right place.
            Regards
            John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
            MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

few more clearer photo's of all five alloys
              Attached Files

Comment

and here is the spare but the tyre has a 3" crack on the side wall to to standing to long flat but rest of the tyre is great and the tyre holds air but has bead leak as 2 others have,they just need resealing
                Attached Files

Comment

Shame you're so far from me Andy I'd quite fancy those on MGT#396 while I take its Abingdons off for a refurb some time his year. Especially with the decent tyres as well.
                  Regards
                  John Orrell

MG Maestro Turbos 396 and 502
                  MG ZT190+ (53 plate)

Comment

If they are that mint show up some photos of the backs of the wheels as this is where the damage often shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by countrydude View Post
                      If they are that mint show up some photos of the backs of the wheels as this is where the damage often shows up.
                      i'll get photo's of the backs then

watch this space

Comment

Best of luck to you Andy...

I'd be interested to know what you sell them for as I also have a surplus set of 6J Montego alloys in excellent condition...

Comment

Originally posted by Austin-Rover View Post
                          Best of luck to you Andy...

I'd be interested to know what you sell them for as I also have a surplus set of 6J Montego alloys in excellent condition...
                          the only offer i've had is wot has been posted but i have a price in my head and it's a fare price just got to see who come close...they in my shed and not going any where and they can stay there.......

Comment

Originally posted by G51 NAV View Post
                            What you've got to remember Oli is that the price Andy would personally be prepared to buy something for, and the price that he expects to sell the same thing for, are often 'a bit different' . Though fundamentally his heart's in the right place.
                            My experience is that you generally have to pay more when you buy than what you can achieve when you sell.

For example, I have a load of Montego headlights for sale, probably about nine units. I have sold a few at a very low price because they are taking up room and there is little demand for them. However if I went on eBay and tried to buy one, especially if I was looking at Buy It Now listings, I would have to pay three times the amount plus P&P.

My rule is only sell what you don't need and then be prepared to pay the going rate when you need something - don't expect to make any money.

Comment

sold pending payment

update,been in talks with someone via pm last night and pending payment regard these as sold...

Comment

Working...
                              X