MG MONTEGO EFI/TURBO 6J CROSS SPOKE ALLOYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vickygriff View Post
    To think how many sets of these,I've thrown out....

Now I actually fancy a set for the mont, I fear that you may want a good price for these!!! (and why not!!lol)

Still best to put them on eBay for 50 quid start ,and I'll chuck a bid on them!!!! . Can you post???
    I must have scrapped 20 or more of these. I still have half a dozen or so tucked behind my garage Will be interesting to see how much they bring.

Simon.

Comment

Originally posted by stellaholic View Post
      I must have scrapped 20 or more of these. I still have half a dozen or so tucked behind my garage Will be interesting to see how much they bring.

Simon.
      well more than cheap skite £50 that was an insult to me....you may have to see which member brought them

Comment

Was going to offer decent money, but i couldn't get a £figure out of you!

I don't do guessing games!!

Comment

Oi, I didn't offer you 50, I said put a 50 start on ebay , and I'll put a bid of what I think there are worth!!!!

It would be better if you said 200 quid for the lot, and then let the offers come in!!!! ( or insults, if you like)...

But yeah , your right mate, I am a cheap skate!!!!

Comment

all to late now,only had one good offer and that is cheap...the person is only really paying for the 4 part worn tyre's which you can buy a some tyre place's who do part worn....i would keep the 4 tyre for my self but have no 15" alloys to fit them too so never mind...all my other spare alloys are all 17" so the money will buy 2 new tyre's for(yes 2 new tyre's ) so gives an idea wot they went for

Comment

so the money will buy 2 new tyre's for(yes 2 new tyre's ) so gives an idea wot they went for
              Hmmm.........

Maybe I should dig out my NOS 6j's?

Comment

Originally posted by MG MAL View Post
                Hmmm.........

good idea mal get them sold

Comment

Originally posted by MG MAL View Post
                  Hmmm.........

chances of finding more now are close to zero so I'd keep hold personally! But if you have no more projects to use them on then yeah! Brand new have to be worth 60-80 per corner tbh.

Comment

I have 7x16's on "Gordon" The white efi
                    I have 6x15's on "Grace" The Black efi
                    I have one spare set of 6j and one spare set of 5.5's whith tyres for Grace. (all near mint)

The car formally known as "Mental" has almost new 6j's all round (all mint)

I also have several sets of varying condition at the barn.

Maybe I should sell the new ones..........

But then, it took 9 free listing days to get the NOS white ones sold, so I think they can stay boxed up for now.

Comment

Originally posted by maestego View Post
                      mg montego efi/turbo cross spoke alloys with centre caps
                      set of 5
                      come's with wheel nut so ready to fit on your maestro or montego
                      near new tyres goodyear eagle 195/50/15
                      as you see from pic's of 4 but there a spare aswell but tyre naff will sort out a pic later

make your offer befor they go on ebay
                      The wheels are in very good condition as i've seen them.
                      I've just sold my set of spare dish alloys and centres aswell. Various people have asked about them but didn't want to part with any cash
                      The sale of these will go to something i'm looking at tomorrow
                      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                      2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                      2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                      2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
                        I've just sold my set of spare dish alloys and centres aswell. Various people have asked about them but didn't want to part with any cash
                        The sale of these will go to something i'm looking at tomorrow
                        Excellent - was that to Stephen Golder? He mentioned he might be interested when I spoke to him the other day
                        Sam Skelton

RED995R - Triumph Stag - Once shot by Sir Patrick Stewart.
                        E225CMV - Austin Montego 2.0HL - "Like an MG on weed!"
                        H475PDA - Rover Montego DSLX auto - Possibly unique
                        J615NJU - SAAB 9000 2.3 Turbo - Replacing gearbox. Then selling..
                        L384WRH - Citroen XM TCT SEi auto - The Starship Francoprise...
                        OV02MZY - Volvo V70 T5 SE - Replaced by above. For sale soon.
                        PA02DXB - Rover 75 2.5 Connoisseur SE auto - Bought because it was cheap. Fleet getting out of hand now.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Slow View Post
                          Excellent - was that to Stephen Golder? He mentioned he might be interested when I spoke to him the other day
                          Nope
                          1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                          1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                          1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                          2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                          2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                          2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

I dont have to put them on yet. Otherwise id have had them.

Comment

these alloys may be up for again soon as they are getting in the way now as i brought other alloys for my other cars now.....no deposit has been taken on them yet as it was word of mouth only on first dibs....

need these gone so first £100 they your's,payment will be by paypal
                              as these will be listed on ebay this sunday for the buy it now £130(free listing )

Comment

Ive just bought 6 tidy one ,with centre caps for £30...no tyres though!!

Guy i bought them off had them squeezed on his mk2 astra gte grass tracker

When i asked why he wanted to sell,he said he had snapped all 4 studs off the passenger side (that corners the most).....possible due to the fact that they are different pcd,as i had then explained...

Comment

Working...
                                X