No announcement yet.

black mg montego turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhh well thats no doubt the underline problem then mate as this is what controls the fuel pressure throughout its revs and if te diaphram is nackered, it wil drastically overfuel. i think yoou can still get hold of these fuel regurlators new but im not sure where from..
    seems a great shame to sell it just for that! good luck with what ever you choose to do though!

Comment

You really need a fuel pressure gauge before you start fiddling about with the regulator.

www.mgmaestroturbo.com Home of the Twincharged Maestro.

2014 Vauxhall Mokka 4x4 Turbo - Tech line

Comment

the reason is guys im out of money to spend on her but i swear the engine has been modified some how as its stupidly rapid beat my m8s maestro and left it for dust even when the carbs not running right the top end on her is emence

if i can find a working fuel reg that a known good one i would attempt to keep her as like i say she is solid but looking at what i would be looking at if i sell her as she is road legal

as want to put money aside to get new car

Comment

Interested in swapping for black efi maestro? Solid but shoddy paintwork?

Comment

Originally posted by mgt16 View Post
            Interested in swapping for black efi maestro? Solid but shoddy paintwork?
            very have you got any more info /pics ?

as i wanted an efi maestro to begin with

Comment

how much is it? You are not far from me

Comment

open to offers really but more interested in the efi maestro atm

Comment

but do feel free to pm me with an offer and your more than welcome to inspect her

Comment

if anyone can pay close to £550 its yours

Comment

ok here are some pic i just took of her she has had a new fuel pump fitted and is now sort of running but still waiting for regulator to turn up

Comment

more pics

Comment

please make offer as must go asap as new car arriving in a few days make offer or will be striped and weighed in as will have no insurance on her

Comment

montego has now gone to her new home in essex to be reborn

Comment

Originally posted by jake_bullet View Post
                              montego has now gone to her new home in essex to be reborn
                              Or perhaps not!!...........

Comment

Originally posted by mgt16 View Post
                                Got to admit that picture really didn't help me try to convince my mrs!
                                Show her this picture instead:

Don't show her the one of the banger broken down on the M4

Comment

Working...
                                X