X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] wanted

wanted i am after a headlining biscuit with out the sunroof hole.its the
    thicker one.
    as ive got a polystyrene one and its very light and britle. unless some one as tryed to repair and strethen.maybe useing fibre glass.as anybody tryed doing it with sucess.dave from the westmidlands

Originally posted by BIGDAVE View Post
    wanted i am after a headlining biscuit with out the sunroof hole.its the
    thicker one.
    as ive got a polystyrene one and its very light and britle. unless some one as tryed to repair and strethen.maybe useing fibre glass.as anybody tryed doing it with sucess.dave from the westmidlands
    What's bits have broken off it Dave?
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
    2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
    2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

hi jef its the front corner by sunvisor.i know you have repaired one with fibre glass and was going to do that.but the biscuit is very flimsy and britle.
      i was wondering if giveing the biscuit a covering of fibre glass and resin all over would strengthen it.then thought i had recovered 3 head biscuits of the
      type of paper/fibre was a lot stronger.so would be a better idea if i could get a old unit off a scrap car.

Comment

just read your pm i will ask

Comment

Hi,

As mentioned we have no old biscuits, but I do have a brand new non-sunroof headlining.
          Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Working...
          X