BREAKING 1986 Maestro City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] BREAKING 1986 Maestro City

It is with regret i am breaking my 1986 Maestro City, it is as rotten as a pear underneath sadly

It is Rattan Beige with Chocolate brown interior. All parts available.

Pictures to follow.

You have a PM - or you would have if your inbox wasn't full!! Till then:

I'm getting desperate to locate the bonnet locking mechanism from off the slam panel, a bonnet prop clip and the plastic moulding that the fuel flap lock works against. If I can have first dibs on those from your breaker, I'd be most grateful.

Cheers Pete
    Last edited by Sussex Pete; 15th May 2014, 20:03.
    Membership Secretary
    Join the M&MOC | Printable Club Flyer (PDF)

1990 MG Maestro Turbo #436 (To keep me occupied in retirement)
    2023 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate Hybrid(Daily run-around)
    1974 Austin Allegro Semi-works Rally Car

You know you are getting old when your knees buckle and your belt doesn't

Comment

As promised.

Forgot to say it has 100k on the clock but runs very well, engine can be seen running.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sussex Pete View Post
        You have a PM - or you would have if your inbox wasn't full!! Till then:

I'm getting desperate to locate the bonnet locking mechanism from off the slam panel, a bonnet prop clip and the plastic moulding that the fuel flap lock works against. If I can have first dibs on those from your breaker, I'd be most grateful.

Cheers Pete
        PM's now cleared Pete. Those bits have been put to one side. Will drop you a line.

Comment

I didn't even know you had a City.

Anyway! If the parcel shelf is unwarped, can I have that? Also, what condition is the steering wheel rim in? If its not split or had chunks missing then I'd like that, too.

Comment

I got it recently with a view of repairing it and then passing it onto a new owner Rich, sadly due to the serious rot this won't be viable on this occasion

I will check the parcel shelf tomorrow and let you know, the steering wheel is not in good shape at all i'm afraid.

Wiper linkages, rear quarter triangles and both bumpers now sold.

Comment

Oli, I sent you a PM regarding a few small parts that I need, namely the round plastic inserts/pieces that cover the screw in the window winder handles.
              Last edited by Lostinthepast; 16th May 2014, 17:53.

Comment

Hi Oli..Sorry to hear the news,but I am looking for my 1985 1300, the complete front wiper mechanism, with good splines. Please let me know if this is available. Regards peter

Comment

Front wiper mechanism

Hi Oli. Sorry to hear the news, I have 1985 1300L.looking for complete front wiper mechanism with. Good splines, can you help please Regards Botley Boy

Comment

Could I have the bits of brown plastic that go behind the interior door handles please?

Bodily it looks in better condition than mine! Such a shame. It's Champagne Beige btw.
                    1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Hi Oli,

can you save me if they have them the brown trim that goes down the side of the windscreen, behind the seatbelts and by the boot.

Cheers

Comment

hi how much for both metal bumpers please

Comment

[QUOTE][/ hi oli i am after a none sunroof headlinner biscuit the firbre board type.ive already got the material to recover it so as long as its not the polystyrene type can i have it. i pay you £20 for it regards dave

Comment

Oli, I sent you a PM.
                            I still haven't received my parts.
                            Last edited by Lostinthepast; 27th June 2014, 11:12.

Comment

Oli, I have left you a few pm's and had no reply. Im wondering where my part is? Its been a good few weeks. Im sure theres a reasonable explanation..

Comment

Working...
                              X