anti roll bar link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] anti roll bar link

Hi all hoping someone can help me.after stripping down the lower arm and roll bar on my monty turbo one link has snapped,has anybody got one even second hand because I have replaced everything else with new where poss and this is going to stop me rebuilding it all then I can get it back on its wheels ready for the respray.I have tried rimmers but they are waiting for some to come in so no luck there.I have so far spent a small fortune on this car now three new doors,bonnet and boot all from rimmers so gagging to get it finished and use it again
    Thanks Mick

no help, but am also waiting on them from Rimmers been waiting 2 months.
    MG Maestro turbo 437
    367 Bhp

Comment

I will have a 2nd hand one from a g reg montego 1.6 would that do?

Comment

Hi mate,

I am Willie, Please advise if you are still in search of the requested parts as i have got in stock for sale. What's your phone # ?

Thanks,
        Willie Wright
        Willie Auto Parts Ltd

Comment

I think it is *really* peculiar that a google of Willie Wright and Willie's Auto Parts turns up nothing of relevance except this thread. No company information available either.
          midget1380@btinternet.com

Comment

Yes thanks David, tread carefully people - this looks very much like a scam.

Comment

I thought the same that's why I never got in touch with them,looks like I have got it sorted out now

Comment

Originally posted by hairyone View Post
                I thought the same that's why I never got in touch with them,looks like I have got it sorted out now
                MGM group advertise that they have some for sale
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
                2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
                2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Willie the helpful scammer

I was contacted by the same Willie guy after posting a wanted ad on this forum looking for a dashboard.

Bizarrelly he is claiming to be at a garage in the Bronx, NY and yet has the part I need in stock (needless to say I was very dubious, and I certainly wasn't going to pay shipping from the States on a large heavy item!)

He claimed to have a mate in the UK who could help (I did ring the mobile number given but the voicemail sounded very American)

Not surprisingly no-one has got back to me since (by e-mail or phone)

Strange scam this one?!

Andrew

Comment

The elusive Mr Wright

A little bit more digging produced this - http://vintagesleds.com/bs/index.php?topic=137514.0

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by hairyone View Post
                      Hi all hoping someone can help me.after stripping down the lower arm and roll bar on my monty turbo one link has snapped,has anybody got one even second hand because I have replaced everything else with new where poss and this is going to stop me rebuilding it all then I can get it back on its wheels ready for the respray.I have tried rimmers but they are waiting for some to come in so no luck there.I have so far spent a small fortune on this car now three new doors,bonnet and boot all from rimmers so gagging to get it finished and use it again
                      Thanks Mick
                      Hi Mick,

I have one here if you want it? Let me know......... £20 to you :-)

Al
                      *****MG Maestro Turbo # 496*****
                      Follow me at
                      FourNineSix

Comment

Working...
                      X