Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maestro turbo headlining

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Wanted] Maestro turbo headlining

    As above please
    maestro turbo no 498

  • #2
    Originally posted by reggy5 View Post
    As above please
    DIY Reggy
    1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
    1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
    1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
    2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
    2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jeff Turbo View Post
      DIY Reggy
      DIY Reggy, follow Jeff instructions they are excellent..

      C

      Comment


      • #4
        yes excellent instructions.i followed them and have done 3 headlings to date.
        and i would never had tryed with out these excellent instructions.
        well done jeff

        Comment


        • #5
          ive just one more to do when i get a suitable biscuit

          Comment


          • #6
            biscuit

            How urgent is for the biscuit ? I have one ,but in Lancashire,not going that way for a while yet.
            Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

            Comment


            • #7
              not urgent yet as its a project for later in the year
              its best repaired in the warmer weather though as the spray glue needs
              +15deg for best results.also needs to be the pressed fibre board type as the polystyren type is not glue friendly

              Comment


              • #8
                I recovered mine last week, the polystyrene type, and it worked a treat.

                Comment

                Working...
                X