Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear wheel arch repair panels

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Wanted] Rear wheel arch repair panels

    WANTED: Maestro rear wheel arch repair panels (priority is passenger side, but if can get drivers side too, all the better) They are for a plastic bumper car

    Thanks

    Andrew

  • #2
    jeff had about 6 sets last month but i think they where all snapped up very quickly

    Comment


    • #3
      Rear wheelarch repair panels

      Thanks Dave you're right he did, but also you're right in that they do go like hot cakes!

      So, still looking....

      Comment


      • #4
        I only have full sills left and I won't be trying to find any more panels so once these are gone they're gone
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
        2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

        Comment


        • #5
          Sills

          Out of interest Jeff, how much are the sills?

          Thanks

          Andrew

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Yorks-MGZS180 View Post
            Out of interest Jeff, how much are the sills?

            Thanks

            Andrew
            £45 each Andrew, they are full sills so easier to replace and not cover sills.
            I would also like to sell as a pair. Hard to get hold of now so up to you if you want them
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
            2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Jeff, I will get back to yoy later tomorrow

              Andrew

              Comment

              Working...
              X