Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MG Montego Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    is it digital dash model?
    MG Maestro turbo 437
    367 Bhp

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by charliecosworth View Post
      is it digital dash model?
      Conventional dials Pete, but even that's rare as there can't be many B regs left.
      Alls not lost as I have a possible plan yet, until that's used up it will only be stripped and not scrapped
      1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
      1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
      1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
      2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
      2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

      Comment


      • #18
        Anything can be saved with time and money. What would be left original though ha! I hate it as much as the rest another not going back on the road, but be realistic, it would have to have great sentimental valve for anyone to bother putting that back on the road. With spares for our ever ageing cars becoming harder to find we should be thankful for people like Jeff stripping these cars and giving us the opportunity to buy these spares. And thankful to people to bother informing the club and giving the chance of at least saving something. I wonder how many still get found in deceased relatives garages and end up going straight to the crusher each year we don't here about, many I imagine.
        MG Maestro Turbo #500
        Rover 218 VVC Coupe
        MG TF
        Subaru Impreza Hawkeye Wagon WRX

        Comment


        • #19
          the car sounded in good order on the first posting on this thread.
          but as the pictures show a bit well a lot rusty.
          its a shame to see the vehicle in this condition but hope jeff can make use of it in some small way

          Comment


          • #20
            Well at least the ight person bought it & I'm sure Jeff will do the best thing for it. Would be great to see it return to the road.

            On another note an "A" reg 213 VandenPlas has turned up on Autotrader, this must be ultra rare too.

            Comment


            • #21
              All take note please
              All of the interior is already spoken for.
              Thanks
              1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
              1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
              1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
              2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
              2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

              Comment


              • #22
                The car will not scrapped and will live again but not all of it.
                1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
                1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser finished
                1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
                2004 Rover 75 Conny auto
                2004 MGZT V8. I love this car

                Comment

                Working...
                X