Selling a 1.6 Montego Estate H. reg. mileage 47,361. No body rot. Engine in good condition. Birmingham 0121 243 1183. MOT 12 months. Complete new exhaust, front brake pads, 2 new wheel cylinders and new manual choke fitted. Lots of spares with this motor. CD player. 5 speed box. New exide battery.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
FOR SALE Montego Estate
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
[IMG]SDC11278[/IMG]I have had the car for 10 years and I am the 4th owner. It has done 47361 miles. Before I had it, it had the wheel arches done. since then it has no body rot at all. Looks as good as the day it came out of the factory. When it was being used it had a set of brake pads, calipers were done, new Cam Belt which has done 150 miles. New exhaust. 2 self levelling shock absorbers on back. NS rear brake pipe. New radio cassett. Manual choke fitted. New core plug in manifold. Lots of spares as they were never needed. I would like £650 o.n.o as it is an excellent car.
Comment


Comment