No announcement yet.

Huge array of Maestro parts -for sale individually or as a Job Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I've still got everything mentioned (unless I post above to say that it's been sold in due course).

If you are interested in anything just give me a rough price window of what you would be willing to pay e.g. "£25-45 depending on condition", and also whether you would want to collect it from nr Aylesbury, BUCKS or have it couriered to you.

I could also bring stuff back to nr Bicester, OXON given enough warning (a week or 2 at least).

Comment

Hi John,

What are the condition of the 14" Cheesegrater wheels please and how many do you have? What sort of price are you thinking of for them?

Thanks!

Comment

We have some just south of Scunthorpe, new and used if you don't have much luck with John.
        Rover 200 and 400 Owners Club (for wedge shape rovers, including coupe, tourer and cabriolet). - www.rover200.org.uk

Comment

Headlights,

Hi John, I,m looking for a pair of decent headlights, if you still have them how much would you want for them and I,d need postage on top.

cheers Dave R

Comment

Originally posted by raelenamae View Post
            Hi John,

What are the condition of the 14" Cheesegrater wheels please and how many do you have? What sort of price are you thinking of for them?

Thanks!
            The wheels are in reasonable secondhand condition: £20 ono each.

Comment

Originally posted by pinpointer01 View Post
              Hi John, I,m looking for a pair of decent headlights, if you still have them how much would you want for them and I,d need postage on top.

cheers Dave R
              £15 each + P&P (whatever the post office charge)

Comment

Winodw Wiper Mechanism

Hi John,

Wondering if you still had the wiper mech available? Just took mine off my car as it had disintegrated! (Wiper linkage brace/arm thing) Nearly an inch of it missing and in rusty crumbs in the engine bay

Not sure what these go for as I've never seen one for sale, but if you have a price in mind (plus I'll need postage as I'm in the North West) I'd be made up!

Cheers
                Carol

Comment

Hi John do you happen to have any good auto choke carbs or a conertion kit for a 1600 maestro ? cheers stevie

Comment

Do you have a working stepper motor off a 1600 auto choke
                    Sure & steadfast.
                    BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
                    1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
                    1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Are the coilovers new or in good condition? What make? How much?? Cheers, jake

Comment

Originally posted by pinpointer01 View Post

cheers Dave R
                        £15 each. P&P would be about £10 I would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by steviec66 View Post
                          Hi John do you happen to have any good auto choke carbs or a conertion kit for a 1600 maestro ? cheers stevie
                          I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by mg turbo *70* View Post
                            Are the coilovers new or in good condition? What make? How much?? Cheers, jake
                            I will have a look when I next visit the lock up.

I will also take a load of pics of the other parts so that people can see what's there (and then post offers on here as they wish)

Comment

wings

Do you still have the wings??? Are they a pair? And regarding price it's your items, can you just give me a guide to what you want, as they are for a member of our car club, and I need to tell him a price, thank you

Comment

parts

Hi John,do you have the webbers ? are they complete, manifold spacers etc? how much are you after for them?
                                Beware of strange Japanese waitress bearing fortune cookies

Comment

Working...
                                X