No announcement yet.

Huge array of Maestro parts -for sale individually or as a Job Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, there are some twin Weber 40s there.

All the parts are intended for use on a 1.6 R-series MG Maestro, but many parts are common to other variants of Maestro. I don't believe that there are any parts there that are specific to a 1.6 S-series.

Wings: £40 each + shipping

Comment

Hello, I´m from Uruguay, I´m looking for a rear lights in decent conditions for my Maestro 98, that was hit from behind!
      Do you have any?
      and my rear right door has broken the car door handle, probably I need complete one, could you have one?
      and my turn signal switch and lights switch vibrate, could you have ones in good conditions? that not rattle?
      thanks for your answer!
      regards
      Henry

Comment

Yes, I probably have all of these items, but how would you get them over to Uruguay?

Comment

Have you got any Maestro N/S/R doors? I still need one, must have clear glass.
          1985 Austin Maestro 1.3 Base (B662 DVX)

Comment

Originally posted by John C View Post
            Yes, I probably have all of these items, but how would you get them over to Uruguay?
            parcels up to 2 kg go standard airmail parcel at reasonable cost.

** Henry, you have a message....
            Last edited by mgdavid; 30th June 2015, 00:09.
            midget1380@btinternet.com

Comment

Im interested in a good set of headlights if you have any left?

Comment

Yup

Originally posted by John C View Post
                £15 each + P&P (whatever the post office charge)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard H View Post
                  Have you got any Maestro N/S/R doors? I still need one, must have clear glass.
                  I think so.

Comment

When enquiring about items, please also mention a rough price window of what you would be willing to pay e.g. "£25-45 depending on condition", and whether you would want to collect it from nr Aylesbury, BUCKS or have it couriered to you.

I could also bring stuff back to nr Bicester, OXON, OX26 given enough warning (a week or 2 at least).

Comment

Hello john, what colour are the maestro doors? Also have you got all four and are they in good condition, how much? Cheers, jake

Comment

Silver. I think there are all 4 of them. Condition is 'good used'

Comment

Paisley freight offer set-prices for car components, so you can price up yourself what delivery will cost (to your door) via their calculator/menu:

http://www.paisleyfreight.com/car-parts-courier.php

Comment

Hi John,

i need rear coilovers, down and up side (rubber, steel parts and nuts etc.) for 2 springs. how much will cost?

Comment

Make me an offer (posted onto this thread)!

Comment

Hiya john, if the four doors are rust free and not dented up, ill have the doors and the coilovers for front and rear... Will you take £120 for the lot? Cheers, jake

Comment

Working...
                                X