Montego headlining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [For Sale] Montego headlining

Hiya, just having a sort through of some if my things and have come across a new montego (i think) headlining. Its one for and electric sunroof i think.
    After £30 +p&p
    I am also after a maestro headlining biscuit with subroof if anyone wants to do a deal? Cheers, jake
    Attached Files

a bargain at £30 but i think a collection would be beter with this item being so fragile

Comment

Hiya, i agree!
      Its still in its original packing on the back. Still looks mint!
      Never fitted!
      Your right collection would possible be better ifnot then id imagine courior will be around £15-£20 in a big box to keep it perfect.
      Cheers, jake

Comment

Originally posted by mg turbo *70* View Post
        Hiya, just having a sort through of some if my things and have come across a new montego (i think) headlining. Its one for and electric sunroof i think.
        After £30 +p&p
        I am also after a maestro headlining biscuit with subroof if anyone wants to do a deal? Cheers, jake

That's a Maestro headliner Jake., so your looking for something you already have
        Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 8th August 2015, 11:42.
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Hi jeff, i though that too but its different... It has no hole for the winding handke and it leaves a gap around the sunroof, wich leads me to believe its a montego electric sunroof headlining?? I may be mistaken but i never new maestros come with a electric roof? Cheers, jake

Comment

Hi jeff, i though that too but its different... It has no hole for the winding handke and it leaves a gap around the sunroof, wich leads me to believe its a montego electric sunroof headlining?? I may be mistaken but i never new maestros come with a electric roof? Cheers, jake
            Theres no hole as it's not finished Jake

It's been re-covered, sorry but poorly I might add. No material overlap for the sunroof surround seal, the opening for the sunroof mechanism hasn't been cut out yet and the front of it hasn't been stuck down properly. The whole thing needs to be done again, I can assure you it's for a maestro though
            This is a montego headlining and look at posts 19, 20, 21 and the last post.
            http://www.maestro.org.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=17793
            Last edited by Jeff Turbo; 8th August 2015, 13:55.
            1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
            1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
            1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
            2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
            2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
            2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

Ohh i see! So the matrial should void onto the sunroof with the biscuit? Sorry its about the only thing i know not much about on maestros as anyone ive owned or seen has either been okay or more often.. Completly missing! Lol 🙊

Comment

Are you still selling or keeping your biscuit?

Comment

headlining

After £30 +p&p
                  I would like to buy your headlining.
                  please tell me how I do this?

Comment

Scubis, you asked first... If you still want the buscuit, you more than welcone as you asked first... Bearing in mind that you will need to re cover it to fit perfectly on the sunroof as i just found out. Paypal is required and i can courior it to you. Need minimum £35+p&p as thats what it ows me. Cheers, jake

Comment

Oh yes please. Just let me know what the total cost will be to PA19 1PA and I will get the cash to you by paypal. PM me and I will give you the details.

Cheers
                      Stewart

Comment

Working...
                      X