Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former London Fire Brigade Van - Suffolk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    The van is now SOLD! Thank you all for your interest and comments.

    Comment


    • #17
      I did message u back lis, said your inbox was full

      Comment


      • #18
        The buyer has disappeared, so the van is back up for sale! Give me your best offers please! I'll be listing her on Autotrader tomorrow as well.

        Thanks everyone.

        Comment


        • #19
          re van

          sorry to hear your van sale as not been completed.there is always some one who messes about.good luck next time.yes your van looks very nice.dave

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by flower View Post
            The buyer has disappeared, so the van is back up for sale! Give me your best offers please! I'll be listing her on Autotrader tomorrow as well.

            Thanks everyone.
            I know someone who might be interested. Please can you send me a message with your contact number. Thank you

            Comment


            • #21
              still for sale?

              Hi is this still for sale?

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi is this still for sale?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Still for sale

                  This van - well I've been messed about a lot over this. She is back for sale, this time with added polished wings etc - looks beautiful!

                  Price £795 no offers

                  If interested get in touch.

                  Thanks
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X