Roof Biscuit and mg Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wanted] Roof Biscuit and mg Grill

As the title Really, I'm After a Roof Biscuit for a Maestro fitted with a sunroof (which is in one piece as mine isn't)
    and a MG Maestro Gill as I don't have one at all in all the boxes of bits I have

Originally posted by Paul72 View Post
    As the title Really, I'm After a Roof Biscuit for a Maestro fitted with a sunroof (which is in one piece as mine isn't)
    and a MG Maestro Gill as I don't have one at all in all the boxes of bits I have
    There are 2 MG Maestro being broken for spares on Ebay, maybe they have one.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Breaking-M...WPKyWi9FAUzWuA

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-MG-Ma...8AAOSwSzdXBpMd

Comment

Yeah, I've already spoken to both of them and not luck from either.

Comment

There's a free car in on the forum, that has a biscuit, then move the car on. Just a thought
        1958 Ford Consul Convertible. I love this car
        1965 Ford Zodiac Executive. Fab cruiser being restored
        1997 Jaguar Xk8 Convertible. Such a fab car
        2003 MGZT V8. BRG and new project
        2004 MGZT cdti. Great workhorse
        2004 MGZT V8. Black I love this car

Comment

i have few grills white or green
          MG Maestro turbo 437
          367 Bhp

Comment

Hi Pete,
            That would be great, I'll take whatever Colour you don't want as it'll need painting red anyway. How much do you want for one plus postage ?

Comment

Think i have green spare one you can have, are desperate for it? are you local to Liverpool? you can have it for free
              MG Maestro turbo 437
              367 Bhp

Comment

Well I live in Somerset, about 25 minutes for GBE, which is handy for talking to Grant(when you can catch him), I'm away just now till the 11th of march, but will be popping up to Stafford when I'm back, as thats where the Body shell is getting Sprayed so I could look in to picking it up then.

Comment

thats fine its only sitting in loft
                  MG Maestro turbo 437
                  367 Bhp

Comment

Rgr that, I'll let you know when I'm popping up north then, and sort out details then, thanks Pete,

Comment

Hi Paul 72 I am restoring MG Maestro Turbo in Burnham on sea somerset for a friend and he has a large amount of parts, let me know ifyou havent found one and I can ask him what he has as we are due to scrap a large amount of these parts soon.

Comment

Ah well I'm near street so not far at all, what do you call Soon ?

Comment

Working...
                        X