New old stock for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New old stock for sale

Hi to all the forum members. I have just joined this forum and having also just started at an ex rover dealership in cornwall.
    Myself and the other technician are slowly working thru the new old stock in the stores and would like to let you all know that there are some maestro and montego parts coming to light.
    As we get further into it I'm sure more will become available but for the minute we have a new in box maestro rear light unit and several water pumps for various models. If anyone is interested or have a wanted list please feel free to pm and as soon as we know what's there we will let you know.
    Thankyou very much

I'd be interested. For my Maestro, I'd be interested in any panels plus interior plastic trim in grey.

Comment

Any panels /doors esp N/S rear door for a monty estate or parts for 1.6 S series engine /external door top mouldeings Black or chrome trim inserts
      Last edited by TLC; 5th April 2017, 20:04.
      Sure & steadfast.
      BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
      1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
      1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by billybob10 View Post
        Hi to all the forum members. I have just joined this forum and having also just started at an ex rover dealership in cornwall.
        Myself and the other technician are slowly working thru the new old stock in the stores and would like to let you all know that there are some maestro and montego parts coming to light.
        As we get further into it I'm sure more will become available but for the minute we have a new in box maestro rear light unit and several water pumps for various models. If anyone is interested or have a wanted list please feel free to pm and as soon as we know what's there we will let you know.
        Thankyou very much
        Will part numbers help, or is description better?

Comment

maybe posting both part numbers and description would be more helpfull

Comment

Maybe a reply would help lol
            Sure & steadfast.
            BMC/BL Rally 2008.First prize 1980s onward.
            1988 Montego Estate 1600L Atlantic Blue From new Daily runner
            1979 Triumph Dolomite 1500HL Pagent Blue From new 76.000 milesNow out of Hibination and into Restoration

Comment

I am looking for a heater motor for my 1994 2L ROVER MAESTRO VAN. Thanks.

Comment

I'd be interested to buy any parts of any maestro. If its still available please send me a message. Thank you

Comment

Hello, I`m still looking for the interior door handle for the rear door on a Maestro van.

Comment

I need central locking motors and a water pump fro my 2.0 petrol Montego...

Comment

have you got an alternater for a 1.3 maestroi

Comment

As the OP requested PMs it's quite possible he doesn't come on here looking for replies.
                        Has anyone actually tried a PM to him?
                        midget1380@btinternet.com

Comment

Working...
                        X